Apple has now officially released its next iOS 5.1.1 IPSW Firmware Software Update for all iDevices including iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPad 2, The New iPad 3, iPod 4G/3G Touch devices. You can now download and install the latest iOS 5.1.1 update directly from your Apple iDevices through OTA (Over-the-Air) Wirelessly or you can also download and install iOS 5.1.1 from your PC desktop via iTunes. The new iOS 5.1.1 IPSW Firmware software update includes the major bug fixes, improves the reliability of using HDR option, fixing the addresses bugs and some other minor bug fixes. Download and install iOS 5.1.1 on your iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPad 2, The New iPad 3, iPod 4G/3G Touch devices for better improvement of your iDevices.
Apple iDevices users can download and install iOS 5.1.1 from their devices via OTA (Over-the-Air). The over-the-air update weighs in at roughly 54.5 MB in size or Apple iDevices users can also download and iOS 5.1.1 via iTunes from our following official mirrors (Direct Download Links).
New Changes and Features of Apple iOS 5.1.1 IPSW Firmware:
- Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances and many more fixes.
Direct Download Links of Apple iOS 5.1.1 IPSW Firmware:
Apple users can download iOS 5.1.1 setups files from the following official mirrors.
- iOS 5.1.1 for iPhone 4S
- iOS 5.1.1 for iPhone 4 GSM
- iOS 5.1.1 for iPhone 4 CDMA
- iOS 5.1.1 for iPhone 3GS
- iOS 5.1.1 for iPad 3 WiFi
- iOS 5.1.1 for iPad 3 GSM
- iOS 5.1.1 for iPad 3 CDMA
- iOS 5.1.1 for iPad 2 WiFi
- iOS 5.1.1 for iPad 2 GSM
- iOS 5.1.1 for iPad 2 CDMA
- iOS 5.1.1 for iPad
- iOS 5.1.1 for iPod 3G Touch
- iOS 5.1.1 for iPod 4G Touch